Growing a Lifetime of Healthy Smiles!
You want the best for your little ones: full and happy lives, success in all they decide to do, healthy bodies and minds, and smiles they love to share.
We provide personalized dental care, ensuring every patient develops a healthy smile – and the knowledge to keep it clean and strong, for life!
Why Choose Booe Pediatric Dentistry?
Ours is a welcoming, friendly office, where each child and their family are treated with respect and kindness.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality dentistry and personalized service, designed to provide the best experience and strongest results.
- Booe Pediatric Dentistry is proud to be the only pediatric dental practice in Greene County. We welcome infants, children, and adolescents, and offer specialized care for individuals with special needs, regardless of their age.
- Every staff member works hard to ensure each patient and their family feels at home, starting the minute they walk in the door. Everyone is greeted warmly and made welcome, as our front desk staff check them in and assist with paperwork. Often the children head straight to our play area while their parent is still at the counter!
- Our clinic staff is equally as friendly, providing a supportive and child-friendly atmosphere. They are gentle and patient, and excel at helping even the most anxious little one relax and feel comfortable during procedures.
- While children are receiving care, our front office personnel update families on the progress of the treatment and how the child is doing. This ensures parents feel comfortable and aren’t worrying while their little one is in the treatment area.
- We provide a lot of education, using kid-friendly terms, teaching patients and parents about oral health, nutrition, and proper home dental hygiene practices.
- By equipping patients with knowledge and skills, and providing positive experiences, we ensure our patients “graduate” to a general dentist with a healthy smile and feeling at home in the dental environment!
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Booe and everyone at Booe Pediatric Dentistry looks forward to meeting and helping your child develop their healthiest smile. Please contact our Linton, IN pediatric dental office, serving Sullivan, Vincennes, Clay City, and families throughout Greene County, to schedule an appointment!